- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths])];
- [information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including [your name and email address])];
- [information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including [the timing, frequency and pattern of service use])];
- [information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including [your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts])];
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.